Monday, January 7, 2013

The versatile way of being chic when lazy


Hello Gorgeous! Today I decided to take the day off and just stay home and prepare everything for the first day of school tomorrow. I get extremely excited when a new semester starts because I get to buy new school supplies! Call me crazy but, I do nothing the day before just to make sure everything is perfectly prepared for the first day of school, Its so exciting. Am I the only one that gets excited for a new semester, and does this? 

I wore the look below about a week ago, on a somewhat cool Miami day. Top consists of just a simple backwards cardigan! Who new a cardigan could be so versatile. Backward cardigans are perfect for those days when you don’t feel like putting too much thought into an outfit but still feel like looking chic. 

Cardigan top,(similar here)boot cut jeans,(similar here) Nine West booties,(similar here)Random Korean website bag,(similar here) Michael Kors watch,(similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments they truly make my day that much better! If you have a specific question feel free to email it or ask on here, I will be more than glad to answer it.

Xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...